Doucument Upload
Current ID
Copy of your High school diploma or its equivalent (GED)
Copy of your High school transcripts

UCHA will transfer credit for courses taken at institutions accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.

Copy of your College transcripts