2020 - 2021

Financial Aid 

Call Education Quest Foundation for advice on student assistance, call 402-391-4033, or Applications can also be made for assistance through some Workforce Development or Vocational Rehabilitation Programs and Veterans Assistance Programs. The Department of Veterans Affairs may pay monthly educational allowances to qualified students to help defray the cost of tuition and living expenses. Students are responsible for their tuition payments under these programs, not the Department of Veterans Affairs.


UCHA is approved to receive funding from federal financial aid programs for those who qualify. You may file online for a FAFSA application at to evaluate your eligibility. You may call Patty Eden at UCHA for financial aid assistance.           402-556-4456 Ext. 4 or email at

UCHA will not impose any penalty including 1) the assessment of late fees; 2) the denial of access to classes; 3) libraries or their institutional facilities and/or 4) the requirement that a Chapter 31 or Chapter 33 recipient borrow additional funds to cover the individual’s inability to meet his or her financial obligations to the institution due to the delayed disbursement of payment by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, or by the Federal Department of Education.

Contact Us

We’re here to help and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you. 

Contact Us


  • Facebook



8702 North 30th Street

Omaha, NE 68112



Universal College of Healing Art does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.